Sunday, July 27, 2008

Exciting


I'm about to watch Funny Games. I am excited about it because the actors are good. I recently watched Turistas. I did appreciate that it was set in Brazil and was probably a reaction to Brazil's reaction to 911. And I also appreciated the underwater photography which I can't find a publicity photo of, I guess because they are trying to save it for when you watch the movie. But otherwise it was kind of rote. And not even rote enough to have some big scary guy say in a scary way "Tu-ris-tas." Which was kind of a disappointment.

2 comments:

scituate said...

The new Funny Games? I've only seen the original. What did you think of the remake?

Spooky said...

I haven't seen the original. On my to-do list now. I thought this version was intense but there's a more elaborate review coming from a new reviewer. I like your blog :-)